Contest begins at 12 a.m. Mon., July 22, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Sun., Aug. 4, 2019.
Contest is open to anyone eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry that lives, works or plays in Arlington County, Virginia.
- The contest is open for online submissions only, through Instagram.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- You may submit as many entries as you wish.
- You are required to tag each image submitted with hashtag #ArlingtonParkMemories to be entered into the contest.
- There must be no logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. Arlington County Parks and Recreation reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our discretion.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
Winner Selection & Announcement
- The photo with the most Instagram Likes by contest end will be declared the winner.
- The winner will be announced on Aug. 5, 2019 via contest homepage and our Facebook & Twitter accounts.
- Winner will receive an enlarged canvas print of their winning photo. Size of the print is 24×36 inches.
- Prize will be shipped for free in the continental United States. Alternately, prize can be picked up at the Arlington County Parks and Recreation office.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.